Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
The Global Head of Leadership & Learning is a global leader within the People Team,reporting to the VP People. This role willwork closely with senior leaders across the business to establish a learning strategy and deliver an extraordinary learningexperiences for all Dropboxers. We are looking for a strategic learning leader with a desire to continue to build and scale a global learning organization.
- Strategy: You will partner with senior leaders, the HR leadership team, and HR Business Partners to understand skill requirements to enable Dropbox to continue to grow. This role will develop a learning strategy and roadmap (includes a vision for digital learning) to help drive our company strategy and grow Dropboxer careers.
- Subject matter expertise: You will design and deliver executive development programs and comprehensive evaluation strategies aligned to key metrics.
- Team management: You will lead the Learning & Development team to deliver goals across various streams such as onboarding, management and leadership development, professional, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, hiring skills and digital learning.
- Curriculum design: You will develop simple and high impact learning paths across all functions at Dropbox. You will need to market and communicate offerings in a way that’s inspiring and easy for Dropboxers to engage with.
- Brand and communications: You will establish a clear brand for the team and establish regular communications cadence, so that Dropboxers are able to easily access the right content at the right time.
- Partnerships: You will establish tight-knit relationships across the board with executives, line management, HR Business Partners, and the broader employee population.
- Reporting: You will set the framework for the Learning & Development team's reporting protocol with a goal of tracking impact and keeping key partners and stakeholders informed in a timely manner.
- Learning Technology: You will work with HRIS to identify learning technologies and content requirements, as well as guide company-wide implementation.
- Vendor relationships: You will review current relationships and ensure premier learning partnerships.
- Budget: You will ensure effective planning and management of the Learning & Development budget.
- A minimum of 10-15years of experience in building and scaling learning and development programs for an organization.
- You have experience in developing learning strategies that include digital learning.
- You are energized by a challenge, are forward-thinking, credible and dedicated to producing high quality work.
- Strong technical skills, analytical thinking, and an outstanding ability to operationalize global learning programs.
- Outstanding operational skills; we’re scaling fast and need to bring rigor to program communications, global roll-outs, reporting, evaluation etc.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to define and solve problems quickly, while maintaining the focus on the bigger picture.
- Strong influencing skills; assertive without being antagonistic or alienating; ability to work in a collaborative and team-centric culture.
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others. A track record of building high performing teams.
- A strong sense of affinity with the rapid pace of a growing and dynamic startup.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations clearly.
- An undergraduatedegree is required and an advanced degree in organizational psychology or similar is desirable.