Are you someone who is motivated by data and analytics, and wants to contribute to our collaborative and entrepreneurial culture? We always seek to find individuals who are passionate about data and solving difficult problems as a team. If this sounds like you, we hope you join us!
What You Will Do:
- Build, lead and grow an outstanding consultative "Analytics" team that embodies our organization's principles of Thought Leadership, Impact Leadership, Collaborative & Values-Driven Colleagues, and People Leadership.
- Develop and empower Analytics team members to proactively surface improvement opportunities and prioritize the most impactful ones (“go where the impact is”), then synthesize into an exec level story and communicate top-down.
- Build up and lead our Testing Center of Excellence (CoE), to enable our business partners to run self-service testing, support them with result interpretation, and run large-scale tests for them out of the CoE.
- Guide the team in developing compelling, easy to understand written documents that follow a clear thread and encourage them speak up if they face roadblocks.
- Using hard (data and analytics) and soft (relationship building, empathy) skills, influence and educate key stakeholders to take your clear and high-quality work and act upon it.
- Drive data literacy of the key stakeholders and build their capabilities with regard to analytical thinking and usage of self-service tools.
- Develop and advance linkage of critical business metrics to business unit P&Ls to improve levers that ultimately drive cohort NPS.
- Collaborate and connect with other teams to jointly find a solution by emphasizing with other teams and offering solutions how things can be done, elevating conversations when needed.
- Consistently strive to raise the bar within the overall Data and Analytics organization, by focusing on hiring great people with a track record of solving the problems we are facing.
- Be a role model for the team, by bringing high energy and a positive outlook every day. We apprentice each other and provide colleagues with instant feedback to get better every day. We constantly assess our populations and provide leadership opportunities to top talents.
- 10 years of proven experience in analytics consulting role within relevant ecommerce domains (e.g., web analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, marketing spend optimization), preferably within consulting companies, turning data into actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business, social sciences, or technical subject area
- Proven people leadership skills with the ability to attract, develop, excite, and retain incredible and diverse team members with experience leading teams of 20+
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to adapt messaging appropriately for a broad range of audiences
- Experience working in a highly autonomous and fast paced environment, with strong prioritization skills, managing competing business and customer needs
- Technical skills like SQL and experience in the tool stack Looker/Snowflake