Purpose and Summary of position:
- Lead the global Hazard Communication team
- Ensure that products are properly classified in all countries Celanese sells into.
- Drive continuous improvement of hazard communication processes, policies and tools
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) in global hazard communication regulations.
- Implement and drive sound data maintenance practices in EH&S SAP module
- Stay abreast of changing global hazard communication regulations; Communicate impact to management as appropriate
- 7-10 years of experience in the Regulatory Compliance/Hazard Communications field with at least 7 years in the Hazard Communication area
- At least 5 years experience managing people.
- Thorough knowledge of current global hazard communication regulations (GHS, DG, IATA, etc.)
- Hands-on experience authoring GHS SDSs and labels using EH&S SAP module ·
- In-depth knowledge in using the EH&S SAP module.
- Managing a global team
- Familiarity with TSCA regulations and the REACH registration process and compliance
- Experience in M&A projects a plus.
Required Yrs Exp:
- 7 to 10 years
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or other related technical discipline.