Global Fund Administration Analyst
Direct Hire / Full Time Employee Career Opportunity
Our client, a leading global investment-management and research firm, is rapidly growing in Nashville and seeking a Fund Administration Analyst for their Global Fund Administration team. This is a full time / direct hire career opportunity with a Fortune 500 company.
Ideal candidate has:
• Mutual fund accounting experience with knowledge of tax issues, SEC regulations, and financial reporting.
• Bachelor's in Business required with accounting / finance degree referred
• Knowledge of RIC reporting requirements, alternative product knowledge is a plus
• Process management / improvement experience preferred
The Global Fund Administration team is responsible for the day to day Net Asset Value calculation and regulatory and client reporting requirements as required on a product by product basis.
The Fund Administration Analyst plays a key role in the administration of the day to day activities of all pooled vehicles for the Global Fund Administration department. Ensuring the requirements of our internal and external customers are managed efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure Fund Compliance with IRS, SEC, CSSF and other regulatory bodies
• Prepare Reports and schedules for Internal Customers (Portfolio Managers, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
• Assist in audit coordination and Shareholder Report review
• Prepare income analysis for Dividend Committee Meetings
• Review expense analysis as well as creating new budgets
• Resolve operational problems or issues
• Analyze NAV Calculations for accuracy
• Recommend and participate in the implementation of changes and enhancements to the department
• Keep management informed of any problems that arise on his or her funds Assist on special projects as needed
• Process Improvements, document procedures, and reply to client requests