Frost & Sullivan is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager / Director in San Antonio, TX. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for being an objective and strategic financial partner, leading collaborative cross-functional financial analysis, budgeting and forecasts supporting key business decisions at a global level.
- Leads and aligns financial forecasts and long range planning processes with our business leaders.
- Manages annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness. Aligns budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
- Analyzes business trends to identify various opportunities to improve financial performance.
- Drives business value by providing financial and analytical analysis to facilitate decision-making around strategic business initiatives.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting package including variance and financial statement analysis.
- Creates financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions.
- Communicates a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results in order to drive business decisions.
- Performs customer and product profitability analysis.
- Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities. Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
- Partner with Global Controller for external audit.
- Manage and deliver external financial reporting for investors and banking partners.
- Lead and coordinate financial systems with IT.
- Key partner on new system implementations.
- Manages department operations and leads globally dispersed employees.
- Interacts with employees at across the organization including senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, CPA is a plus.
- 8+ years' relevant experience with a global organization.
- Prior experience leading and motivating employees.
- NetSuite and Adaptive Insights experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills, a must.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal.
- Annual base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Complimentary on-site workout facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, and 401(k)