Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Come and experience your future! Global Field Team Manager will be responsible for providing Strategic and Operational leadership to a 6 person team of mechanics that travel worldwide to provide organizational level maintenance on Sikorsky commercial helicopters, including S-92’s, S-76s, and S-61s.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
• Provide direction to field maintenance personnel in technical, manufacturing and administration areas
• Coordinate subordinate employee recruitment, training, performance assessments, work assignments and recognition/disciplinary actions
• Responsible for cost, schedule and technical performance of field maintenance/modification efforts coordinating human resources, tooling and parts to satisfy multiple customers requiring maintenance at their operating locations
• Responsible for the obtainment of Visas and work permits for international travel
• Serve as a primary point of contact for Program and customer activities, lead project review sessions with internal and external customers to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance
• Responsible for the Production Control Management of the Field Maintenance Team creating Work Orders and Purchase Orders
• Responsible for entry and approval of working times
• Responsible for approval of expense reports
• Prepare work plans and proposal statements of work and specifications, defining various work scopes and projects, and prepare quotations based on technical data, labor requirements, travel expenses, and parts requirements for the Commercial Business Office
• Coordinate the contracting of internal and external labor suppliers
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance regarding regulatory compliance and audit
Previous Sikorsky product line experience