About the role
The Corporate and Field Marketing Manager is a performance-driven marketer with expertise in developing and operating B2B marketing programs to meet specific lead and revenue goals within a set budget. Will enablecreativity while working within a team environment managing multiple project and responsible for overall marketing operations.
- Work with business leaders, subject matter experts and members of the marketing team to leverage core positioning, messaging and segmentation to execute global corporate and field programs and campaigns.
- Create, execute and track corporate event marketing strategy and plan.
- Actively guide EMEA, APAC, and LATAM marketing activities.
- Track metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of all global corporate programs.
- Promote and drive revenue for FireMon through marketing initiatives including multi-tier campaigns with event, email, direct mail, and digital components.
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Operational excellence in building and identifying event programs across the globe, often running multiple events consecutively
- Manage event logistics and budgetin conjunction with marketing coordinator for field, channel, and coproate events.
- Collaborate with the sales team to evangelize our ROI efforts and procedures and to enter leads and track opportunities and setup post eventcampaigns.
- Provide regular communications of marketing program plans to sales and marketing teams.
- Brainstorm with marketing team on new programs/events/ways to enhance current programs for growth and increased return.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field OR equivalent experiencerequired.
- 3 -5 years of technology marketing experiencerequired.
- Previous information security industry experiencepreferred.
- Strong positive people, communication, public speaking and presentation skills required.
- Ability to multitask ongoing activities globally from multiple people in a fast environment required.
- Must demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate and influence internal partners, especially management preferred.
- Previous marketing automation system experiencerequired. Pardot preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Experience in running lead generation marketing campaigns preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills required.