Global Event Marketing Manager
We are searching for an enthusiastic Event Manager who has embraced the post Covid ‘virtual/broadcast’ world of event planning to join our team!
- Do you thrive on planning?
- Are you a multi-tasking organizational wizard?
- Does change make you excited?
- Are you passionate about new tech & tools?
- Is cross functional communication in your DNA?
- Do details, data, budgets and deadlines put you in your happy place?
The Global Event Manager will play a role in planning, managing and executing a variety of strategic global event programs including sponsored events, our annual customer user conference and sales kick off. The ideal person is highly creative with a deep love for the power of a well thought out and well-executed event. You pride yourself on designing memorable experiences — in person, digital or a hybrid.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple events with competing priorities
- Event support on strategic programs, including Anaplan’s annual conference (CPX)
- Collaborate with the team to create event marketing plans, presentations, executive communications, post event surveys and reporting.
- Work with creative and product marketing teams for content development, demand generation, reporting, logistics and follow-up.
- Manage vendors, contracts, production schedules, logistics and budgets
- Evaluate event performance, post-event ROI tracking, and host postmortem debrief
- Recommend and manage key strategic sponsored events with high ROI
- Partner with Marketing Ops to develop all-inclusive marketing campaign
- Manage all sponsorship deliverables
- Work cross functionally with teams to facilitate involvement (customer marketing, product, solutions, presales, sales, SDRs, etc)
- 5+ years in field marketing or event management, preferably for a B2B SaaS enterprise software company.
- Bachelor’s degree, Degree in Event Management a bonus
- Ability to collaborate with and develop positive relationships cross-functionally
- Strong creative problem-solving skills and poise under pressure
- Superior communication, interpersonal & project management skills
- Solid grasp of reporting and analyzing data
- Proficiency in MS Office, Marketo, Certain, SFDC, Scout, Workday, SurveyMonkey, Vimeo, Box
- MUST HAVE – a strong desire to laugh, inject your personality and have fun!!