RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots all RingCentral Unified Communications (UC) issues and assists customers to maintain stable integrated UC platform.
- Provides Enterprise level technical support to all Enterprise customers
- Troubleshoots and reproduces customer technical issues to resolution and/or escalates
- Applies expert knowledge of RingCentral services and VOIP technology
- Responsible for training customer administration of RingCentral platform
- Answers complex technical questions and offers workarounds for customer networks
- Provides quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, screen sharing and email
- Follows up with customers, ensuring customer is up to date and satisfied with resolution
- Responds promptly to escalations while keeping detailed case notes
- Manages customer expectations and experience to deliver high customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Regularly achieves and exceeds service level agreements and quality customer satisfaction targets
- Remain current on software defect and upgrades
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution
- Help develop and maintain customer facing and internal help articles
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
- 2+ years experience in customer focused/customer experience role
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus – Network + or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service products
- Experience supporting contact center technologies
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users, developers
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.