We are fueled by people like you that bring passion, teamwork and leadership to everything they do – at work or in the community.
As part of it all, you’ll have ample opportunity to use your extraordinary skills to craft the future of flight – and build a truly rewarding career in the process.
Are you willing to make a difference in your career?
Commercial engines (CE) has a rare opportunity that will utilize your strong analytical and positive relationship building skills.
Do you have a consistent track record of delivering results in a dynamic environment?
Are you a self starter who wants to continue learning and growing? If yes, we would love to hear from you.
As the strategy analyst, you'll provide model level fleet management for airline customers operating Pratt powered fleets.
Your typical Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Improving the effective fleet management plans through utilization of sound risk management processes and balance of contending programs, customers operation, spare engine capacity, aftermarket capacity, and financial impact
- Supporting development of long term forecast, shop visits (SV) plans for the fleet working with Chief Fleet Directors (CFD), and Fleet Managers (FM) to support understanding of Aircraft On the Ground (AOG) risk at both customer and fleet levels
- Leading Fleet review process across the CE business to develop business intelligence about customer fleet plans
- Developing short term and long term demand plan for lease engines handle fleet/customer AOG risk to include right size analysis
- Engaging in a strategic outlook ofengine leasing acquisition, new engine requirements, overhaul and/or part out of unserviceable lease assets
- Engaging with MRO shops to maintain current status of our assets in the overhaul process
- Resolving influence on individual customers and overall fleet in terms of AOG risk, need for lease engine assets and other mitigation strategies such as critical part allocation
- Maintaining current state of demand and lease asset supply as well as supply outlook
- Executing allocation process for validating demand signal and matching the demand to the appropriate engine at the right time
- Retaining close engagement with the lease engine financial group to understand AR and other financialrisk concerns as well as our contractual obligation to support our customers
- Ensuring digital fleet management tools are maintained up to date and reflect current fleet status
- Leading data quality as it pertains to overall fleet health and AOG risk across our organization
- Defining, tracking and reporting service metrics and trends for service for each fleet though the use of Fleet Dashboards
- Preparing executive communications about fleet health, impact of material and technical issues on fleet health, lease engine management plans, etc.|
Should you require relocation, we offer a competitive relocation policy.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 + years' work experience
- 2 + years work experience involving data analysis and/or business finance
- Bachelor's in Business or Engineering
- Advanced degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication, teamwork, leadership, decision-making, and consensus building skills.
- Familiarity with airline customer technical business and P&W Customer Technical Service activities
- Knowledge of engine hardware, maintenance and operation
- Project engineering or Program management
- Prior P&W programs and/or customer supportexperience
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Excel, Power Point and Word