Works closely with Director, Global Employee Experience to understand overall Employee Experience Strategy to effectively develop programs and campaigns that align with and support that experience. Works closely with HR COE’s to understand key strategic initiatives and lead the development of employee programs to designed to support those initiatives including focus on critical employee LMS and Services platforms. Provides communication and campaign strategy to increase employee engagement and reinforce company culture through custom programs. Understands effective promotion and celebration of employee services and programs to increase retention and overall engagement of workforce. Understands marketing recruitment strategies and effective methods for attracting and retaining top talent through the development of campaigns designed to increase candidate pipeline.
- Lead a team of Employee Experience Business Partners in the promotion of key global and regional employee systems, programs and services.
- Support LMS and Employee Services platform owners in designing key user experiences that enable the utilization of employee programs.
- Lead the Strategy for Employee Program Development and Promotion as it relates to Employee Experience.
- Understand the drivers of candidate/employee experience and work to continuously evaluate efficacy of programs, improve the work environment and culture. Work with Program/Project managers to coordinate, monitor, and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources
- Understand employee life cycle and ensure programs and services provide support at each stage of the employee experience to increase retention and engagement of employee population.
- Develop appropriate metrics through pulse surveys and other feedback tools to monitor engagement and satisfaction of employees with key systems and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required. Degree strongly preferred (in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred)
- 10+ years of Marketing or Communications program and/or project management experience required
- 8+ year’s Experience leading Program or Project Management Teams
- 5+ Experience leading Global initiatives or related International Marketing experience preferred
- 5+ Experience managing cross-functional teams preferred
- Experienced in developing and leading internal communications programs
- Strong Presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of fostering effective working relationships cross function and within multiple levels in the organization
- Ability to review or be exposed to sensitive content
- Knowledgeable about market leading HR and Communications platforms such Workday, Service Now, Hubspot, Mail Chimp and communication vehicles including social, video, podcast, and traditional media.
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (especially Outlook, Teams, Planner and PowerPoint).