The Global EHS Lead Auditor will lead the Journey to EHS Excellence assessments of our facilities. These assessments are a critical part of our overall governance structure. The assessments are completed in conjunction with the support of our EHS Community of experts within each region and the EHS HQ Team,
Each assessment will have elements of:
- Compliance auditing
- EHS Management system auditing
- Culture assessment
The Global EHS Lead Auditors will report to the Global EHS Excellence Director
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leads and performs Journey to EHS Excellence assessments, compliance audits and culture assessments and prepares associated and requiredreports.
- Supports the Local and EHS HQ Team with developing improvements in our Policies, Training and procedures.
- Prepares and presents staff reports and other necessary correspondence;
- Ensures processes, policies and practices are interpreted and applied consistently and effectively across Tate & Lyle
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, environmental management, health and safety or closely related field
- Five years’ experience in quality engineering, safety or environmental auditing/assessing programs and systems.
- Experience as a certified auditor for ISO 14001, OSHA 8001, ISO 45001 and/or OSHA Special Government Employee.
- Quality assurance and assessment practices and procedures and reliability requirements.
- Transit safety and environmental assurance and control principles and requirements, fundamentals of auditing, industrial and local jurisdiction standards for inspection and testing.
- Applicable safety codes, transit codes, and references of standard safety and operations practice in transit environments.
- Advanced principles and practices of program development and administration.
- Responding to inquiries and in effective oral and written communication.
- Must be willing to travel ~ 50%