We are a leading global CPG manufacturing company with iconic brands and leadership positions in our markets. We are currently seeking a Global DTC eCommerce & Digital Marketing manager:
The Global DTC Manager position will set the definition and execution of our Global DTC strategy on all owned channels (including our website and apps) to deliver superior experiences and revenue growth. This role will develop short & long term plans that will define capabilities and growth platforms to achieve aggressive growth targets in all regions. Working with key stakeholders across the global organization, this role will be the point person to nurture and grow our existing DTC businesses while developing new programs that will stretch our monetization efforts. They will provide guidelines and a framework to help their regional counterparts build & execute an innovation roadmap that effectively acquires new consumers and provides the products, services and information to keep them coming back.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage execution of an innovation roadmap focused on expanding our Global DTC product and service offering, driving traffic and acquisition across channels and growing conversion rates.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the local and global organization in Commerce, Brand Experience, IT, Finance, Operations, and Consumer Care to build ourGlobal DTC capabilities and deliver high value, differentiated offerings to consumers.
- Provide global governance of owned commerce channels, establishing guidelines that direct best practice across all DTC activities, approving all local deviations.
- Support emerging markets with limited DTC resources to reach their growth targets and build their internal capabilities
- Develop a forum and a cadence for regional DTC counterparts to share initiatives, best practices as well as lessons learned
- Partner with Sr. Director – Global Digital Experience in identifying and defining monetization activities to include new offerings and digital channels. Work with regional leads to test and execute these activities where appropriate.
- Define KPIs and work with the Global Analytics team to monitor, measure and report key DTC metrics, analyzing the data to understand wider trends and areas of opportunity or concern.
- Understand the Salesforce CC environment and functionality and work with Global IT team to roll-out improvements and initiatives
- Continually monitor developing eCommerce technology trends and bring visibility to and educate internally to evaluate future opportunity.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years' work experience in e-Commerce and digital marketing with direct responsibility for driving digital commerce growth through owned channels ( apps)
- P&L management experience required
- Experience within a global DTC organization preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- Experience working with e-Commerce, various digital platforms (including apps) & tools such as Salesforce CC, Emarsys, and Google Analytics
- Ability to clearly articulate a plan and manage the necessary details to deliver the plan by leveraging resources across the organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate into impactful business results
- Passion for the constant evolution of the digital commerce environment and how consumers are finding new ways to engage with brands
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills