This position will report to the director of Diversity & Inclusion, and will lead a team of 3-5 D&I professionals in support of Boeing Commercial Airplanes. This leader will also be responsible for certain enterprise-wide programs within the Global Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion team, including for example our partnership with Supplier Diversity.
Lead the BCA Diversity & Inclusion client services team, providing strategic leadership to the BCA D&I team to ensure robust, relevant, and meaningful plans to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion across BCA.
- Manages employees and mid-level managers conducting investigations, analysis, developing and implementing plans and administering programs to support Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action (AA), and/or Diversity programs.
- Provides consultation on affirmative action programs and action plans, EEO investigations, diversity councils, affinity groups and cultural diversity events.
- Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures and guides the development of business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Participates and/or leads cross functional, cross discipline teams as directed.
- Acquires resources for organizational activities, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees and mid-level managers.
- Develops and delivers SME training.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- 5+ years of equity, diversity, and/or inclusion-related experience
- Experience leading change initiatives related to diversity and inclusion
- 5+ years in a role requiring stakeholder engagement
- 10+ years working in a matrixed environment
- 5+ years leading others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the military
- 10+ years building and leading people programs
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years leading multi-cultural teams
- Analytical/statistical/technical background