You will take the lead with Senior Commercial Leaders as the Integrator of insights, with broad oversight of the functions for a specific Therapeutic Area
- Helps set business priorities with key commercial leaders
- Organizes and optimizes GCSO resources (direct, deployed, and other members of the DAS functional team) against those priorities
- Drives integrated problem solving across DAS to ensure Commercial Analytics resources are deployed against critical business objectives
- Interfaces with leaders in the organization an ongoing basis to ensure alignment of approach that incorporates the voice of the patient for maximum effect and efficiency
- Liaises and builds strong global relationships with regional analytics partners
Align and prioritize DAS Commercial Analytics goals to achieve both short term and long-term results of the IDV TA
- Aligns DAS analytics priorities against business needs in accordance with needs such as market characteristics, threats, prioritization of opportunities, and the pipeline
- Provides leadership and mentorship to the DAS commercial analytics team of up to 4 individuals
- Will continually develop the team to bring in best practices and innovative analytics approaches DAS.
Serves as DAS focal point to prioritize and triage functional analytics opportunities and issues, including
- Market Research insights
- Strategic forecasting needs and goals
- Competitive Intelligence
Takes personal accountability to attract and develops best in class talent, and inspires team to achieve business impact
- Identifies capability gaps; champions the building and development of talent leading to increased organizational capabilities
- Continuously partners internally and externally to build networks and recruit talent
- Fosters collaboration and trust through a profound and well received focus on team development
Serves as a focal point for driving and/or integrating all strategic insights for the DAS and translating to business impact across R&D and Finance, including:
- Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- BD and L&A Asset evaluations in collaboration with the DAS
- Performance management, particularly for products in market
- Investor relations query response
Operates as a Commercial Analytics trusted advisor to multiple strategic partners external to the Analytics function using influencing techniques, strategic insights, and strategic communication tactics to:
- Proactively shape and influence critical strategic business decisions
- Evaluate the impact of decisions and make recommendations to improve performance
Role models The Credo
- Engages in change leadership to implement new organizational models, standards, and processes; communicate and connect with leaders at all levels to drive strong engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with MBA/Ph.D., Pharm.D. preferred, in an appropriate field or an equivalent level of professional experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive commercial experience in pharmaceuticals and strong business and/or financial capabilities.
- 5 years of hands on experience in market research, forecasting, competitive intelligence with knowledge of best practices required.
- Experience managing a team of direct reports, managing vendors/contractors and maintaining budgets is required.
- Ability to lead and mentor analytics team to derive the most impactful insights is required.
- Ability to impact key stakeholder strategies and decision through advanced inductive reasoning, insight generation techniques and business judgment is required.
- Ability to proactively translate complex and strategic -business issues and questions into recommendations are required.
- Ability to leverage business and financial acumen in decision making required.
- Ability to lead, manage, and influence others with and without direct authority to impact strategy.
- Advanced ability to present complicated findings in a clear, concise and thought-provoking manner.
- 20%-25% domestic and international travel may be required.
Requisition ID: 3299180208