InterSystems develops advanced software technologies that enable breakthroughs. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic interoperability, and analytics platforms used in healthcare, financial services, government, and other industries. In selected countries, InterSystems also offers unified healthcare applications, based on its core technologies that deliver on the promise of connected healthcare. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its products are used daily by millions of people in more than 100 countries.
For more information, visit www.InterSystems.com
The Global Director, Partner and Innovation Programs is the key person in developing and implementing partner programs, and will be tasked with understanding the product demands of our current and future client base, in collaboration with internal business areas to craft an international product strategy and positioning for our IRIS Data Platform™. The Global Director, Partner and Innovation Programs will work to develop, implement, track and modify key use cases to provide a compelling product vision to a variety of target markets globally.
• Create and implement a global partner program
• Responsible for building, modifying, validating and disseminating use cases
• Work closely with customers to understand value desired and derived from existing InterSystems products
• Collaborate with account management and marketing to develop customer references
• Create collateral to support sales activity including business cases to support ROI, and core message content distributed through webinars, white papers, website, template presentations, and other collateral
• Produce and deliver content for training of the Sales force
• Perform competitive assessments and develop winning tactics
• Develop and deliver presentations at key conferences and seminars
• Identify adjacent and new business opportunities, in terms of customer and product
• Experience creating and implementing global Partner Programs in a software company.
• Experience developing and innovating programs with emerging IT ecosystems.
• 10+ years of deep technical knowledge in the Software and/or Database domain, preferably in a customer-facing role.
• Experience bringing software and/or database products to new markets.
• Experience building application and/or database platforms.
• Must be articulate, persuasive, and have a clear and concise communication style
• Flexibility to travel required
• Demonstrated experience presenting to small and large audiences
• Strong written communication skills required
Education and Training
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• MBA preferred