Global Director of Sales - Oil and Gas Industry, Pressure Vessel Products
The Global Director of Sales is responsible for the overall sales and marketing for promotion of company products. This includes conceptualizing and implementing sales and marketing strategy through channel, quote and brand management to achieve targets. The Global Sales Director is responsible for management of both inside and outside sales including management of personnel.
The Global Director of Sales is also responsible to help formulate strategies and tactics to reach growth targets of the company including new product development, acquisition, joint venture, offshore supply and manufacture, etc.
The Global Director of Sales is expected to look for ways to improve the system of the department and/or how it relates to other departments. Additional requirements may be added or become necessary as the nature of the business changes.
- Drive and implement strategic growth opportunity
- Develop and manage global representative network & direct accounts.
- Manage customer feedback.
- Search for new synergistic products for development and acquisitions.
- Manage quotation follow-up.
- Keep abreast and track current and future client projects that utilize company products.
- Development/implementation of marketing or advertising projects.
- Maintain a positive customer oriented focus at all times.
- General knowledge of exporting.
- Must be able to read drawings, specifications, understand our products (which are technical in nature), understand inputs and comments received from engineering and converse with engineers and other technical people at our customers business.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Eight plus years of global salesexperience and travel as sales manager within the pressure vessel / oil and gas industry.
- Five plus years in setting up representative management.
- Five plus years experience in establishing brands in engineering and procurement specifications in the oil and gas industry.
- Five plus years of personnel management.
- College degree in business or other related disciplines.
- Ability to launch new programs and see them through to successful completion
*Ability to work from home office or relocate midwest, depending upon candidates’ preference.