We are currently seeking an Executive to manage and motivate a global sales team to reach maximum sales volume, develop potential new markets and grow existing client base. Position will be responsible for managing entire global sales function to include oversight of tactical operations and achievement of the bookings plan for all regions.
The position will report to the to the Company's General Manager with a dotted line to the Corporate Director of Worldwide Sales & Marketing. This position will be based in Chelmsford, MA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide direction, leadership and guidance to direct sales force.
· Overall responsibility for management of all Sales Regions. All regions will have both territorial and strategic accounts. Territorial accounts are covered by independent channel partner firms managed by the local Regional Sales Manager. Strategic accounts will be largely covered directly by the direct sales force under the guidance of Global Sales Manager.
· Achievement of the annual booking plan on a quarterly basis
· Development and execution of a strategic regional growth plan
· Management and support of region's channel partners and strategic accounts
· Oversee and maintain budget for Marketing & Sales function
· Develop and maintain a sales funnel
· Maintain a real time sales forecast per Company requirements
· Develop application solutions for customers
· Approximately 60% travel; domestic and international.
Essential Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree; preferably in a technical or engineering discipline.
· 5 to 10 years of relevant field capital equipment selling experience
· At least three (3) years in a Sr. Management role that called for the management of a sales team comprised of direct reports, reps and distributors based in multiple global locations
· Direct knowledge of electronic assembly manufacturing base, including OEM accounts
· Excellent verbal and written documentation skills
· Demonstrated history of successful sales management and quota achievement
· Fluent in English with established strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent negotiation and closing skills
· Prior experience selling in International markets with directly related experience selling in Asia markets.
· Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives.
· MBA desirable
· Surface mount assembly process knowledge strongly preferred
· Working understanding of Rework and Inspection technologies would be ideal
Fluency in more than one language