- Must have a Four Year degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years successful channel sales experience in the Chemical Industry.
- Ability to travel 70%.
You will be responsible for improving the effectiveness of DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT around the world with a focus on expanding market access - driving growth and improving margins.
- Oversee 3 Channel Account Managers in the Americas and EMEA.
- Provide direction on distribution and partner strategy and relationships.
- Review current Channel Partner network to determine effectiveness and recommend changes.
- Lead the establishment of improved or more effective work processes to drive clearer accountability, communication, and the measurement of progress against agreed targets.
- Oversee all elements of price support and other commercial guidelines.
- Establish and improve professional relationships with key personnel within assigned C hannel partners to improve access and drive growth.
- Improve work processes.
- Coordinate involvement of company personnel.
- Meet targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives to assigned partner accounts.
- Consult in the development and execution of all contractual relationships with existing and new Channel partners.
- Manage potential channel conflict with partners by establishing productive partner relationship and account availability.
Excellent six figure salary and bonus. Company Paid Relocation.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.