With an executive leadership team committed to developing our talent and aligning it with our corporate mission, the HR team needs a true partner to contribute to the GLOBAL growth of the business in identifying strategic and operational capabilities that will continue to enable innovation and encourage curiosity.
* Develop Hourly Training
* Develop Global Commercial Excellence programs
* Develop and lead Global Engagement programs
* This position requires a master?s degree (ideally one with a business focus).
* Strong HR Generalist background
* 5-10+ years of hands-on practical OD leadership is preferred.
* Passionate about succession planning, performance management & goal alignment, engagement, training & development as well as diversity
Collaboration is going to be a big piece too, since you?ll work to build relationships with different leaders within the organization
* Manufacturing experience would be an asset