The Global Director, Go-to-Market Enablement role is an exciting opportunity to define and lead the enablement strategy across all key go-to-market functions: Sales Development, Sales, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success and Support. You will lead a team of enablement professionals to develop blended learning solutions that are role-based, highly interactive, and innovative to support onboarding and ongoing enablement. You will support the GTM team and partner cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, and Product Management to support enablement success.
- Define impactful global enablement strategy
- Assess business requirements across segments, verticals and channels to focus the enablement cycles in the most impactful areas in line with company objectives
- Build world-class enablement programs, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives and the Enablement team holistically
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals and inspire them to do their best work
- Work closely with Product Marketing to support new product launches, and deploying new messaging and packaging
- Drive key on-the-job milestones for new sales hires such as building pipeline, conducting meetings, generating opportunities, and closing deals within a given timeframe
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for each of our Grafanistas
- 10+ years of experience in enablement, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment with demonstrable impact
- Have solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment
- The aptitude to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and subject matter, and transfer this expertise to others
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills across a range of learner tenures from individual contributor to senior leader Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas for how to engage learners
- We are a remote first company so you should be experienced and skilled at working remotely with an international team
- We’re a high growth company, so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgement, collaboration, and leadership Experience with Force Management, Command of the Message, MEDDPICC methodology (strongly preferred)
What you'll bring to the role
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- They will demonstrate strong business judgment and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable deliverables.
- The role requires an individual who can see around corners, anticipate needs, and solve possible problems before they happen. Excellent communication and cross-functional management abilities will be critical for this role.