WSP is one of the world's leading professional engineering services consulting firms. We bring together 43,600 experts, based in more than 500 offices, in 40 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a wide range of industrial sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and customer service.
The Global Director of Collaborative and Information Management will be responsible for the evolution and execution of the Microsoft Office 365 collaboration suite of products (including, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, Exchange and OneDrive) and solutions related to improve productivity. He will also lead efforts to expand our offering to all field offices and ensure our digital productivity tools meet the needs of employees around the world. The Global Director of Collaborative and Information Management will work with technical team members and business partners to ensure successful delivery and adoption of product features,
- Drive the Global vision, strategy and action plan for the Office 365 product in collaboration with his supervisor and in coordination with the global infrastructure team.
- Ensure continuous integration of O365 tools across regional and corporate offices around the world.
- Align Office 365 products with the vision and overall goals of IT enterprise architecture.
- Set up a robust operating model including the establishment of Global Centers of Excellence (mainly in terms of PowerBI, SharePoint and Power Platforms).
- Lead change management activities in collaboration with leaders at global and regional level.
- Identify users, create and maintain their testimonials, develop and prioritize functional requirements in order to offer new or revised features or improvements;
- Act as the owner of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite by making key decisions on priorities and design, while ensuring alignment of all stakeholders (IT and Business);
- Develop a deep understanding of the Office 365 application suite and its capability while staying abreast of product evolution.
- Identify and involve the appropriate interregional stakeholders at the right time;
- Understand the technical and commercial aspect of Office 365 and represent the needs of the end user;
- Gather, analyze and, when necessary, contribute to the design of the reengineering of business processes around collaboration solutions and information management;
- Lead and manage partners (third party) and supplier (Microsoft) to ensure on time, on budget and on scope;
- Develop and manage contractual documents;
- Proactively empower and lead project team members to innovatively deliver the O365 roadmap at WSP;
- Provide periodic communications to promoters, stakeholders and project management;
- Conduct software market research, including the development of requests for information and proposals, cost-benefit analysis and the selection process;
- Prioritize, improvise and adapt technologies to meet the changing needs and problems of the business;
- Establish partnerships with business units and global and regional IT managers to identify and prioritize opportunities to use Office 365 capacities;
- Proactively identify process, technical or training issues and propose solutions that IT teams (Global and Regional) can implement;
- Take a leading role in problem solving and have a sense of urgency;
- All other related tasks
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience (prior experience in IT project management in the planning and implementation of large systems is an asset).
- Experience in the Office 365 suite of tools including, but not limited to SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent) Yammer, Exchange, and OneDrive is essential.
- Experience in needs analysis and business process reengineering is required.
- Previous experience in agile methodologies (experience in product management) an asset.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, Power Platforms and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to solve complex technical, managerial or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources, experience and knowledge.
- Ability to operate at high levels of authority and manage important activities and resources in order to produce results and take responsibility for them.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in French and English in a clear and concise manner, both oral and written, and to lead effective presentations, training sessions and meetings;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Proven ability to manage and supervise staff and special projects;
- Available to travel and work abroad for at least 4 weeks per year.