At Steve Madden, we take pride in being a true global brand. With a presence in over 80 countries worldwide, our digital platforms are at the core of our marketing strategy.
- We are seeking a Global Digital Marketing Strategist to oversee digital marketing initiatives and implementation worldwide, including eCommerce. Additional areas of focus to include a 360-degree approach to retail, wholesale, and PR. This candidate will serve as a strategic leader in localizing our digital brand campaigns, social media strategy, and maintaining consistency on our global eCommerce channels. This role requires digital marketing expertise, strategic eCommerce experience, creativity, strong communication skills, organization, and the ability to effectively navigate a senior leadership team. Reports to Marketing Director.
Responsibilities to include:
- Oversee global digital strategy, global eCommerce support, and social media localization of our brand campaigns worldwide
- Create SEO, SEM, paid search, retargeting, affiliate, and digital co-op strategies driving traffic to sites worldwide, as well as retailer sites globally, with measurable and actionable insights
- Responsible for the execution, follow up, and data analysis of digital marketing efforts to best inform future campaigns. Work closely with the VP of marketing and Marketing director to provide recommendations and track against global KPIs and local needs.
- Develop a relationship with all local marketing teams and digital agencies worldwide, maintaining constant communication and strategic collaboration
- Day to day liaison and project manager between Steven Madden, Ltd and local marketing teams to ensure localization and execution of digital marketing strategy
- Overall competitive research and innovation of global digital marketing trends
- Ownership of digital content calendars, retail calendars, creative needs, marketing plans, innovation, global social listening reports, and competitive research in the digital space
- Prioritize business goals and objectives with a strategic focus on eCommerce business alongside the international sales team
- Other projects and duties may be assigned
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with deep familiarity with digital brand strategy, eCommerce, SEO, paid search, multi-channel execution, and influencer strategy
- Keen understanding of advertising strategies, trends, and best practices associated with Facebook and Instagram on a global scale
- Education: digital marketing/SEO background preferred
- Experience working in global markets with various cultures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment
- Agile, nimble, positive, and flexible work ethic
- Travel may be required