Job ID: TAS059
In December 2014, Devicor® Medical Products, Inc. was acquired by Leica Biosystems, part of the Danaher family of companies. Leica Biosystems is the global leader in anatomic pathology solutions and automation, striving to advance cancer diagnostics to improve patients’ lives. The combination of the two companies uniquely positions us to develop integrated patient-to-pathology solutions for the diagnosis of cancer.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world. Mammotome remains committed to its heritage of advancing technology for early detection of breast cancer, providing support and education for clinicians worldwide, and offering breast care information for patients.
REMOTE: Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for all digital marketing and online lead generation activities, and for the day-to-day management and execution of Digital Marketing programs and tactics. This position will build a better digital marketing program by measuring, optimizing, testing, recommending, and implementing enhancements on all programs and campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will own tactics including but not limited to search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email campaigns, landing pages, web capture forms, lead acquisition, data cleansing, and lead scoring and any digital applications. This position will also work on a global scale helping our locations in Europe and APAC build their Web sites and develop lead generation programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES):
SEO and Website Content Management
- Maintains and manages all aspects of our Web site, including content and landing pages using a content management system (CMS) and ensure overall quality, accuracy and relevancy of the Web for the U.S. and on a global scale.
- Builds and continuously enhances SEO to improve natural search rankings.
- Executes and maintains lead scoring and nurturing programs.
Analytics and Reporting
- Performs data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics.
- Sets targets, monitors KPIs, and sets up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across multiple online channels.
- Provides daily, weekly, and/or monthly campaign performance reports.
- Leads the planning and execution of email marketing programs and drip campaigns and triggered email campaigns.
- Includes ownership of list generation, list management, compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, local privacy laws, A/B testing, subscription center development, scheduling optimization and email design.
- Monitors deliverability and overall account reputation to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox.
Online Advertising and SEM
- Sets up, monitors and maintains successful pay-per-click advertising campaigns including keywords, bids, ad copy and landing pages on Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Improves click-through and conversion rates.
- Conceptualizes and builds display advertising programs to generate leads.
Social Media and Webinar Marketing
- Develops the social media and Webinar strategy for the Company.
- Ensures that the “voice” represents the brand and is used consistently.
- Implements initiatives to build social media followers.
- Develops new and innovative ways to utilize social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5years of digitalmarketingexperiencerequired.
- Extensive experience with content management system (e.g. SharePoint, Drupal, etc.), HTML, Microsoft Office applications required.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics required.
- Experience creating and executing email campaigns using Pardot or anothermarketing automation system required.
- Experience with basic web design (HTML, CSS) to generate email templates required.
- Thorough understanding of PPC (pay-per-click) bidding strategies, campaign conversion and ROI measurement required.
- Thorough understanding of CPL (cost-per-lead), CPI (cost-per-inquiry) and CPC (cost-per-click) required.
- WordPress experiencerequired.
- Basic graphic design and related software experiencepreferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field equivalent, required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Travel
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Typical work related travel assignments range 1-3 days, and as such overnight, out-of-town stays may be required.