Title: Demand Planning Manager
As a key member of the Global Ops, you perform Global Demand Planning for JuuL. This role is based out of Austin,TX and reports to Sr. Director, Global Demand Planning. In this role you will drive volume forecasts, S&OP Demand Reviews and ensure flow of goods to maintain highest service levels across all regions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own and drive the Global consensus demand planning process for Juul and deliver accurate forecasts through data analytics
- Present analysis with coherent demand storylines by region to Commercial, Finance and Ops Leadership
- Be the voice of Commercial to Supply Chain and vice versa
- Maintain highest level of forecast accuracy at various levels of hierarchy (channel/customer/SKU) by leveraging CPFR process and Predictive forecast models
- CPFR – Implement Collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment process (CPFR) which includes:
- Weekly/bi-weekly collaboration calls with distributor managers to assess sales trends, inventory levels, order book, NPI’s at Distributor-DC-SKU level
- Build and maintain relationships with planning and replenishment teams of key accounts
- Enable distributor managers and customers to improve their planning process to minimize out of stocks at retail and maximize sales
- Predictive forecast modeling
- Become a SME of various levers/assumptions that drive our forecast models and consistently work across function to improve the inputs
- Build new forecast models as needed by the business
- Scenario Modeling – Assess impacts of various activities (regulatory, supply chain, NPI’s, promo/events, etc. ) on the forecasts and provide recommendations to the business
- Collaborate internally with Distributor management, Supply, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer success, marketing teams and build external relationships with key accounts
- Lead weekly S&OE reviews, supply review, channel inventory review and monthly S&OP meetings
- Report on key business trends that impact the business and future state of the business
- Manage channel inventory and provide buying recommendations to key account managers/planners
- Support activities related to promotions planning, new product introductions, end of life management, fill rate management
- Maintain and report KPI’s like forecast accuracy, in-stocks/out of stocks, on time delivery etc.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Drive continuous improvements in planning and execution
- Become certified and SME on Juul’s forecasting platform i.e. Anaplan
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7-10 years of experience in demand planning, supply chain planning and execution
- Extensive experience in building predictive forecast models, experience managing Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment processes with retailers (i.e. managing regional sell-in, sell-through, and sell-out demand forecasting and inventory allocation throughout product life cycle).
- Excel Power user, Tableau, SAP or similar ERP, Powerpoint
- Experience in a cross-functional leadership and change management capacity.
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain management (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Expertise in planning, demand forecasting and inventory optimization (setting goals, defining inventory).
- Demonstrated critical thinking, presentation and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.