Global Demand Manager, Human Resources
The Demand Manager will provide global staffingsupport to assist in managing human capital resources. This will include assisting leadership with availability forecasting, unfulfilled demand tracking, utilization improvement, performance against financial targets, strategic resource deployment, bench management, skill gap identification and skills inventory tracking, and scheduling.
- Provide support to functional and account managers to manage resource planning and deployment, hire requisition coordination and bench management.
- Develop relationships and interface with leaders and project managers to ensure proper and optimum deployment of resources.
- Manage bench tracking to clearly reflect open ?seats? demand and filled ?seats? to successfully manage and report on resource availability and associated expenses.
- Establish bench management procedures, tools and protocols. Develop and implement best practices and processes in planning activities, real-time monitoring and management procedures.
- Partner with Finance to actively track utilization against financial targets and established KPI?s
- Analyze reporting and determine actionable items and partner with leadership to develop and execute action plans with respect to availability, unfulfilled demand and utilization.
- Keep apprised of market conditions and understand talent supply, skill shortages/excess demand.
- Identify gaps in availability and skills that are needed to fulfill client commitments and escalate to leadership.
- Identify trends in training needs and gaps and provide recommendations for training to address trends. Partner with Human Resource/Talent Management to implement action items related to identified training needs.
- Assist to manage staff non-chargeable time by recommending learning and development opportunities or reinvest in the firm opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired; advanced degree or specialized training in human resources or business administration preferred
- A minimum of 5 years related business, human resources or resource management and planning experience, technology consulting or tech industry experience a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills; reacts quickly and appropriately to workforce planning problems; follows up in a timely manner on issues not immediately resolvable
- Strong analytical skills, process oriented thinker
- Knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel and other related computer programs
- Possess a proven track record of managing multiple projects,
familiar with project budgeting and financial tracking, costs/benefit analysis, and creation of business justification.
- Experience with creation of project metrics, conducting project result analysis