Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
We’re looking for anexperienced Data Quality professional to helpus build and maintain a world class salesdatabase. As the subject matter expert on sales data, you will play a critical role in in running and executing onstrategic initiatives for the Dropbox sales team. You are a self-starter and independent thinker with exceptional analytical skills, capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information whilesupporting a rapidly changing organization. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and creating solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. You recognize where processes can be improved, and take the initiative to improve them. But you don’t just live in the weeds - you’re comfortable interacting across the organization at all levels, including senior leaders in sales,finance, marketing, and IT. You’re a team player, and relishcollaborating with your Revenue Strategy and Operations colleagues across the globe. While you thrive in ambiguity, you’re highly organized, detail-oriented and love structuring out problems to keep everyone on track.
- Develop and implement the data quality strategy, policy and governance
- Manage data quality activities and ensure collaboration from a group of data stewards/owners, business SMEs and IT stakeholders
- Directly manage a global team of specialists organizing, entering, and validating data in Salesforce
- Manage and optimize engagements with third party data providers
- Partner with IT to deliver enterprise data quality platform
- Undertake data monitoring to identify quality issues, and perform root cause and source data error analysis to determine their priority
- Document data dictionaries, specifications, and business requirements for key workflows and process points
- Lead analytical initiatives to track utilization of appropriate services and utilize predictive modeling to drive population health programs
- 3-5years work experience - background in sales strategy, data management, and operations analyst roles strongly preferred
- Experience in active use and administration of Data Governance and Data Quality Tools (e.g. Data.com, Hoovers , etc)
- Knowledge of Data Management best practices
- Experience introducing governing metrics and quality targets within a data team.
- Ability to introduce policies and processes to drive continuous improvement
- Strong technical skills - including excel, SQL, database management, etc
- “Building” mentality - a strong desire to take the initiative; you thrive on change and are comfortable with ambiguity