As a Global Data Governance Manager, you will facilitate Global Leaders from all Strategic Business Units and key company functions (Supplier Data Stewardship Council) to adopt and institute PPG wide global change to conform, standardize and use Supplier data as a strategic asset to improve business decisions and performance. You will guide the Global Leaders to create a strategic vision, goals and execution plan on global data infrastructure, SBU behaviors and global metrics to insure adoption and global conformance.
- Communicate and implement strategy, policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Collaborate with business units to ensure all data needs are met.
- Provide mentorship/direction to Data Management Operations Managers.
- Maintain and resolve data quality issues through accurate monitoring, error detection, workflow and remediation.
- Help define and implement Data Governance that ensures the organization's data is appropriate, accurate, secure and reliable.
- Consult and advise SBUs and business partners on global and local Data Governance processes and strategy.
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors global Supplier data quality and drives analytics solutions and process improvement that affect profitability, growth, and productivity globally.
- Responsible for overseeing Master Data Management (Informatica S360) for the Supplier Domain globally, including startup, rules, metrics, and data quality and process improvement globally.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Masters Degree preferred.
- 12+ years’ experience (including 5+ working as a data professional with experience in Data Governance and Data Management process design and implementation.
- 5+ years’ experience directly leading projects and/or managing teams required.
- Experience with Supplier domain master data and/or MDM tools desired.
- Experience in data governance, the strategic use of data in driving business behavior, and Power BI/SQL a plus.
- Strong leadership and influencing skillsets are required!