Global Customer Community Manager, Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
The Head of Community is part of theLinkedIn Sales Solutions Organization. The objective of this role is a combination of planning, building, and managing thriving customer communities that support our sales, marketing, and customer success teams. You will beresponsiblefor driving meaningful engagement activities across our customer base, moderating content and conversations on our community platform, participating in a variety of thought leadership opportunities, and providing regular metric reviews to understand the impact of the community on our business.
- Work with various internal teams (Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Readiness etc) to drive long-term success of customer community
- Define and drive strategies that encourage clients and drive engagement towards community resources to increase their utilization of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other features on the LinkedIn platform used for social selling.
- Educate internal sales and customer success teams on the value of the customer community through an on-boarding process that includes consulting and regular communication about the mindset, skills, and toolset necessary to work successfully with our community customers.
- Advocate for community members’ interests and work with the LSS organization to drive solutions
- Listen and analyze Voice of Customer, share insights with the Product team and drive positive outcomes for our customers, while fostering innovation at LinkedIn
- Create and implement loyalty and recognition programs
- Lead the design/UI of the online community experience in close collaboration with all otherLinkedIn stakeholders; update functionality and upgrade the platform when necessary
- Establish the methodology and process for the creation and curation of Sales Navigator Community content
- Monitor adoption and usage metrics on the community platform to drive further awareness and provide proactive reporting that helps RMs and CSMs in their work.
- Ability totravelapproximately 25%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- 6+ years program / project managementexperience
- 3+years ofexperiencedeveloping and delivering customer community strategies
- Data-driven decision-making; understanding of key community metrics and a track record of improving them
- Experience leading online communities for a global SAAStechnology company, from implementation to roll-out - Technical expertise in this area
- Working experience with community platforms, basic and advanced community functionality and UI
- Experience with the sales, product and/or data infrastructure in large, matrixed organizations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce / CRM systems
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with Salesforce.com / CRM systems
- Proven ability to form, build and grow strong cross functional partnerships on a global level
- Collaborative and transparent workstyle, with a strong attention to detail
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business.
- Proven ability to deliver strategic recommendations and execute against them (successful track record from planning to execution)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships from executive to frontline levels within and across teams.