The Global Corporate Events Manager exists to support and manage all of Under Armour's strategic, internal corporate events. Responsible for leading the planning process, coordination of all involved players throughout the end-to-end event process, the full execution of the event and reconciliation following.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, communication and execution of all of UA's large-scale internal corporate events & meetings. This includes, but is not limited to Town Halls, Global Summits, GTM Milestone Meetings, Global Celebrations (Armour Day etc…) and other activations that are briefed in, meeting the criteria set by the Director, Global Corporate Events.
- Coordinating all program elements leading up to and onsite, including accommodations, entertainment, venue sourcing, activities, transportation, F&B etc… Responsible and accountable for working within and tracking event budgets.
- Create / maintain and manage the DIY events model, empowering and providing resources for internal teammates planning smaller scale events. Act as an advisor to departments globally, developing global standards
- Manage, in partnership with Procurement, Corporate Real Estate, Legal and others – a portfolio of approved vendors.
What do you need?
- GET IT DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes. Deliver consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of the role.
- FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Demonstrates curiosity by asking questions about current practices and suggesting potential changes. Generates new ideas in team settings.
- WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION Acknowledges own role and how it contributes to the common goals of the team. Builds trusting relationships with teammates and works with others in alignment with team goals.
- THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices. Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives. May apply cultural understanding to support other teammates in global business interactions.
- MAKE THE RIGHT CALL – INTEGRITY AND ETHICS Acts in alignment with UA values and principles, encouraging other Teammates to do the same.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ Years of corporate event management or hospitality experience
- Exhibits a passion for the Brand and Events
- Displays, drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results.
- Solves problems and works well independently and with a group in a multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Comfortable negotiating with and managing multiple vendors/suppliers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact with all levels of employees, customers, and C-Level executives while maintaining professionalism both via phone and email.
- Experience with large scale live production / events
- Must have the ability to travel, across the globe, on an as needed basis