This position is responsible for providing leadership and support in all Contract Manufacturing locations to ensure all business expectations are achieved based on legal and strategic mentorship. Support the development of strategy to optimize the GSC network by engaging new suppliers and continually improving existing. Own the process to identify, select and validate Co-manufacturers to meet strategic imperatives such as new product development, overcome regulatory barriers and grow the business. Provide management to align all business functions globally to support the activities of the Contract Manufacturing objectives.
Single, lead point of contact with all CMs while:
- Supporting the Company’s Global Manufacturing and Business vision
- Providing resources as necessary to achieve the Company Manufacturing strategy
- Ensuring decision making processes are consistent with the guiding principles
- Leading and supporting the team through change
- Providing effective career planning
- Being responsible for achievement of cost targets and KPI’s
- Driving Continuous Improvement & FTG Strategy with Key Co-manufacturers
- Lead cross-functionally to overall drive network optimization through co-manufacturing strategy.
- Develops and coaches personnel while helping them maintain positive relationships across the functions of the Company
- Responsible for the integration of Engineering, S&T, Quality, Procurement, CS&L, Network Operations, Legal, Regulatory and Marketing:
- Alignment between these functions
- Maximize efforts in these areas to drive operational efficiency and responsiveness
- Developing and maintaining the contracts necessary to meet Hill’s contract manufacturing needs
- Accountable for delivering service expectations and timely operational and financial reporting throughout the co-man network.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field.
- At least 3 years in manufacturing leadership roles.
- At least 5 years of plant operations, logistics and or engineering experience in the Supply Chain.