Come join the People and Places Team where you will be leading the Global Compensation Program for Infoblox. Theideal candidate will have a real passion for maximizing the company’s investment in people through creative compensation designs using business analytics and strong data insight. We want to talk with people who have the depth, experience, and confidence to sit at the table with senior management to build effective total rewards programs that attract and retain top talent.
Our Sr. Global Compensation Manager leads the corporate compensation function through project management of critical, global compensation design projects to continually improve the alignment of total rewards to business objectives. You will also lead global compensation research to assess the competitiveness and appropriateness of the company’s compensation programs, senior management total pay, global pay practices, bonus/commission targets and international employee non-insurance benefit payments (i.e., allowances, pensions).
- Collaborate with CHRO to set priorities, manage projects, and ensure product and service deliverables
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HRIS and Senior Business Leaders to communicate Infoblox compensation strategy
- Participate and drive the design and management of the Corporate Bonus Program
- Assist in preparing analysis and materials for BOD/executive management review meetings and other leadership presentations
- Assist in articulating policy, practices, and process for cascading performance goals and measuring employee performance to ensure compensation alignment
- Lead the efforts to research market data to determine and report upon competitive practices for base salaries, bonuses, commissions, recognition rewards, allowance, relocation and other pay practices in the United States and non-US labor markets (i.e., 35+ countries)
- Identify and document above mentioned corporate compensation pay practices and regularly update global structures
- Document internal pay practices to publish management guidelines for compensation actions
- Train and educate line managers
- Collaborate with assigned supporting staff to evaluate employee salary data relative to targeted compensation in all geographies/countries
- Support the evaluation of job, the creation of job families, documentation of job descriptions and salary survey job-matching
- Evaluate and guide recruiters and HR business partners on employment changes (i.e., salary, title, commission changes) ensuring that all necessary information is received, approved and entered into HRIS as appropriate.
- Lead the effort to create, publish and educate management, HR business partners and recruiters on compensation pay practices and trends
- Provide direction and set requirements in maintaining the HRIS system to ensure ongoing job and cash compensation data integrity including maintaining job profiles, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Generate routine market data reports from Radford, IPAS and ad-hoc reports from the HRIS system
- 5+ years of related compensation experience; high-technology company experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required including look-up tables, pivot tables and the like; knowledge of HRIS report writing
- Working knowledge of Workday is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of the need for confidentiality in maintaining integrity internally and externally with HR data
- Very detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data
- Self-starter and analytically, who can effectively work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written (able to compose and edit internal communications) and verbal communication (can work across functions and with various levels of management) is required
- Ability to be a change-agent and influence progress
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a strategic mind to contribute to the executive-level conversation regarding global compensation
- Bachelors of Science degree in mathematics, Finance, IT or related field
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control and DNS security. When selling the Blox story we sit in the crosshairs of all of the major market forces to include Cloud/Virtualization, IoT, IPv6 and Information Security… virtually every force driving more demand. We have clearly defined market leadership with 51% market share and 2/3rds of the Fortune 500 as customers that trust our platforms to operate their core services day-in, day-out.
Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours.