ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the planning, design, implementation and administration of global compensation programs that attract, retain, motivate and reward employees while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness and governmental compliance.
- Lead the global annual merit and bonus compensation planning, administration and communication to HR and business leaders.
- Creates and updates global salary structures and develops annual merit increase guidelines.
- Works collaboratively with HR business partners to educate, advise, and recommend on compensation related matters.
- Coordinates with cross-functional areas including payroll, finance, tax, international mobility to provide timely information, or recommendation and analyses.
- Conducts research, learns best practices and recommends plan and program revisions and/or new plans that are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and UA objectives.
- Performs job evaluations, market job pricing, internal analyses, impact analyses, and plan effectiveness analyses.
- Conducts, participates in, and analyzes compensation surveys to ensure compensation objectives are achieved.
- Conducts analysis related to cost and trends, and providing analytical data management support for measurement and tracking of key compensation HR-related metrics. Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data to senior management.
- Conducts on-going analysis of processes. Researches and makes recommendations for process enhancements.
- Ensures that all legal requirements for compensation programs are met.
- Accurately interprets, counsels, communicates, and educates managers and HRBPs on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, job evaluations, and job descriptions.
- Leads development and administration of compensation policies and guidelines.
- Conducts training sessions and facilitates meetings as needed.
- Assists with various compensation projects and assignments as assigned.
- Assists in preparation of data for Compensation Committee meetings.
- Oversees administration of the global Executive database (VP+).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) years professional level compensationexperience including job evaluations, completing salary surveys, establishing pay lines/salary grades, job families, career ladders and related compensation policies, programs and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Accounting or relevant field of study
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) status preferred (or working toward Certification)
- Experience developing, analyzing and administering sales incentive plans
- Experience with HRIS and developing analytics to support compensation decision
- Retail and global experiencepreferred
- Experience managing equity program and interface between vendor, company and finance