Our client is an innovative Global Market Leader who manufactures proprietary products for Acute and Post-Acute care. Due to dynamic growth and recent promotions we seek a highly motivated Communications Marketing Manager to support sales efforts in their Acute and Post-Acute Care division.
Our ideal candidate will have five or more years of Digital Global Marketing Communications experience with Medical Technology companies. Experience specific to Acute Care and Post-Acute Care will be key. You will be managing a group of products were your clinical background and business acumen will be equally important. You must function well in a high stress, fast paced environment. Some international travel will be required. Strong long-term upside. Some relocation assistance may be available.
- Plan, develop and execute global marketing communications programs.
- Leverage and manage all web marketing, advertising, promotional materials.
- Represent the department in compliance with all QA, FDA and regulatory guidelines.
- Strategize across the business by working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Partner with global sales and business management teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business; MBA Preferred.
- At least 5 years of Global Marketing and Digital Communications Planning experience in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills proven at the hospital biomedical, clinical, and executive level.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing programs including digital tools, promotional materials, website content and sales tools.
- Independent self-starter - lots of energy required to keep up with a fast paced, growing team.
- Ability to travel as needed - usually 20% of the time but more to begin with due to training and onboarding.