This seasoned communications expert will help define strategies and give guidance to the global team, with a focus on social media, public relations, thought leadership as well as influencer marketing.
This position is based in Newark, Calif. (remote will also be considered) and reports to the Global Head of Category Communications. This person will be working closely with the VC business group and sales teams within an integrated framework inclusive of communications, demand generation, digital, and partner marketing.
This experienced Communications Manager role is an exciting and challenging full-time job.
The role involves:
- Defining Logitech VC’s communications strategy and KPIs for the global strategy
- Planning global product launches and creative communications campaigns that can be replicated in other regions driving awareness for video conferencing solutions and products.
- Ideating and developing thought leadership pieces; including copywriting of blogs.
- Overseeing strategy and content for social media channels on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as well as community engagement outside of our owned properties on LinkedIn
- Developing, in collaboration with the VC marketing team, integrated B2B marcom campaigns including content marketing/SEO/social media ads, and influencer programs
- Submitting for awards and speaking opportunities
- Collaborating and aligning on an ongoing basis with the regional VC Communications lead(s)
- Managing existing agencies and onboarding new agencies with regards to the coordination and implementation of VC communications
- Reporting and KPI tracking, leveraging the Global Category Communications structure
- Working with internal stakeholders to drive awareness of and affinity for Logitech VC products
The successful candidate:
- Affinity for Logitech’s values - we are at our best when we are open and ourselves, humble and hungry, and when we collaborate and challenge, decide and do
- A team player at heart, who is able to adapt and work in teams across cultures and geographies and on multiple projects at the same time, in a fast-growing, international environment
- A true passion for tech, and ability to quickly grasp the video conferencing technology and trends at a more than superficial level
- Proven success in B2B and B2C communications
- Demonstrated experience in running product PR and thought leadership programs
- International experience with connections in the B2B Tech Industry is a plus
- A very good understanding of B2B digital marketing (content marketing, SEO, social media)
- Experience driving PR, influencers and Social Media agencies to drive measurable KPIs and results
- Tested ability to provide counsel and strategic direction to business leaders
- A strategic partner that energizes teams and educates them on the most effective communications strategies
- A creative mind with excellent verbal and copywriting skills
- Strong attention to detail with effective communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to independently structure and manage workflow and priorities
Experience and education:
- 8+ years in Communications (in-house / agency mix preferred) in B2B and B2C tech communications – and a proven record in the implementation of successful external communication/social campaigns within a global organisation
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Fluent in English (written & spoken); knowledgeable in other languages will be a strong asset