The role of the GCE is to create a sustainable Chubb-Client relationship, resulting in strong account retention and business growth opportunities. This is accomplished through enhanced interaction with risk managers, effective client service performance, a formal stewardship process, Chubb internal leadership, and knowing the Chubb business plan and expectations.
Specific position objectives related to the role:
- Client Plan:
- Meet with client and broker to discuss current Chubb relationship and client’s Risk Management Goals.
- Client Roster:
- Create and oversee each client’s Chubb team globally.
- Institutionalize Relationship:
- Provide access to Chubb senior management and Chubb product line leadership while promoting Chubb brand identity and recognition within the global insurance market.
- Drive Chubb Business Plan:
- Understand each product line and regional business plans and translate into action for assigned clients.
- Drive Overall Client Satisfaction:
- Manage overall service delivery and assigned tasks for each client to insure we are meeting their expectations and creating loyalty.
- Account Retention
- Manage distribution partners to insure alignment with plan retention metrics and in support of product line underwriting profitability.
- Manage Disruptions
- Showcase Chubb Differentiators
- tailored to each client
- C-Suite Visibility
- Help institutionalize the relationship, ensure Chubb has recognition in the client C-suite
- New Business/Account Expansion
- Through marketplace awareness, personal and distribution relationships, identify and develop new opportunities with global clients.
- Lead annual Stewardship process & Meetings
- Minimum 10+ years working with risk managers and risk management accounts and their brokers.
- Demonstrated analytical, strategic planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, influence and negotiation skills with the ability to exercise positive influence over formal and informal organizations and management at all levels.
- Proven strategic planning ability as evidenced by successful development and implementation of business and marketing plans.
- Proven experience in managing cross functional teams