Our mission in Global Accounts is to be the most trusted and valuable partner to the world's leading companies. Within the Connected Enterprise Group, we support 27 of our top global accounts where our valued customers use the entire LinkedIn suite to power up their people.
In this unique role you will partner with our Global Client Director to build and articulate a vision for LinkedIn's long-term value for each of your clients. Our objective is to expand our footprint by aligning LinkedIn's portfolio of professional solutions with the complex requirements of our largest global customers.
You will establish yourself as a peer and trusted advisor to senior level (VP TA, Head of Sales, VP L&D, VP Marketing) economic buyers at each of your clients and develop a deep understanding of their business and market in which they operate. You will also invest in and demonstrate an understanding of their strategy and how they execute on it.
To ensure our client generates the highest possible return on their investment, you will ensure that all LinkedIn Products and Solutions are being utilized effectively and, ultimately, will provide compelling recommendations for additional investments and renewals in LinkedIn.
This is a highly collaborative role requiring a passion for building strong and lasting relationships which allow our largest customers to be, and feel, successful with LinkedIn products and solutions.
Customer first mentality:
- Be the expert in knowledge of the entire suite of LinkedIn Solutions - (Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Sales Solutions, LinkedIn Learning and Elevate) to communicate the benefits of new products, features and enhancements to our global clients
- Provide high-quality customer engagement activities on the solutions they are already invested in
- Build account plans for your named accounts that align with globally set strategy and identify key decision makers, regional approach, buying processes, current investment, product utilization and new revenue opportunities
- Negotiate and close all orders with the larger LinkedIn investment in mind and provide post-contract support to ensure product delivery and satisfaction
- Partner with the Global Client Director (GCD) and Inside Regional Account Manager (IRAM) of your named accounts to agree upon account goals, strategies and tactics for growth and then build territory and account plans.
- Be disciplined with forecast completeness an accuracy
- Be productive with time management and focus on what matters for impact
- Leverage executive relationships and executive sponsors to deepen LinkedIn's relationships with clients.
- Coordinate and delegate a cross-functional team of subject matter experts to support your accounts, drawing on product specialist support when necessary
- Lead with an open, collaborative and customer first partnership mindset in all communications and transactions with colleagues and clients
- Maintain ongoing communication with the GCD to keep him/her updated on new opportunities
- Share your successful selling strategies and lessons learned with your team
- Represent both market trends and client need to the Executive and the Product teams to ensure we are both serving current needs well and evolving our portfolio to identify future client needs.
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- Experience selling to EVPs, CXOs and end-users (in the same sales cycle) in both individual and team sales environments
- Experience closing new business accounts and managing existing accounts
- Proven success in selling a brand new, disruptive technology
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to generate a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts