Under minimal supervision, develops and designs high level technology solutions within network, communication, and hardware systems. Leads complex analysis and translation ofbusiness, information and technical requirements to achieve IT solutions that meet businessneeds. Leads development of projects through the guidance of other IT technical staff. Leadsthe development of design specifications and deliverables related to the support of systemenhancements. Analyzes system needs, options, risks, costs, and impact on enterprisebusiness process and goals. Supports change processes, policies, and standards as theyrelate to technology design.
- Maintains Check Point Firewalls
- Maintains BIG IP F5 Load Balancers
- Maintains SSL VPN
- Develops and designs high level technology within network, communication, and hardware systems.
- Leads complex analysis and translating of business, information and technical requirements to achieve IT solutions that meet business needs.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, forming project team, establishing project budget, developing schedules, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work, implementing productivity standards, and resolving operations problems. Leads the monitoring of project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Leads the development of design specifications and deliverables related to the support of system enhancements. Analyzes system needs, options, risks, costs, and impact on enterprise business process and goals.
- Recommends department policy by developing standards. Prepares long-range objectives and budgets. Supports change processes, policies, and standards as they relate to technology design.
- May be responsible for the highest level of network planning, design, and optimization for the organization. Develops strategies and direction for network system solutions.
- May be responsible for the planning, designing, and development allocation of the enterprise’s various telecommunications platforms.
- May lead other technical IT functions including Data Security and Disaster Recovery.
- Performs other duties as directed.
University degree in Computer Science or related discipline plus generally ten years ofdirectly related experience.Working experience in leading IT projects & programs and managing IT teams.Technical expert in area(s) of specialty.