?Global Channel Partner Programs Manager
***This role is located in Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is available.
As the Manager, Global Channel Partner Programs, you will be responsible for the overall development, launch, operation and maintenance of the Company's new Global Channel Partner Program and all associated initiatives (Marketing Development Funds, Co-Op, Incentives, Portal, Deal Registration, Renewals, Lead Generation, Forecasting and Pricing Coordination) across their businesses. You will ensure the overall success of the Global Channel Partner Program as measured by the number of channel partners joining the network as well as achieving revenue growth targets.
You will ensure the Global Channel Partner Program embodies the Company's through the programs development and delivery of consistent branding and high-quality training & certification standards for our Channel partners. You will oversee (online/e-coms) automation interfaces for best practice management and scalable efficiencies to ensure the Company is easy-to-do-business-with, and that our Partner program communications successfully generate ongoing adoption and revenue.
You will drive the execution of the program strategy and vision across all channel program platforms (LMS, Loyalty, PRM, CRM, Marketo and ERP) as well as ensure all KPI's are measured and reported to both internal stakeholders and external partners participating in the program.
• Develop and execute strategy and roadmap for robust "Best in class" Global Channel Partner Program (with associated tiers and benefits); manage the ongoing operations and maintenance of the program
• Strategically manage all communication, content and questions from channel partner community and ensure adoption rate of 80% or higher
• Routinely liaise with multiple stakeholders including direct sales teams, channel marketing, product management and customer service teams to ensure the Company's Performance Signature is exhibited
• Work with User Experience and Connected Home applications teams to ensure alignment on strategy and New Product Development initiatives are supported by the channel partner program; Coordinate with Pricing Team to ensure discounts and loyalty strategy are aligned and profitable
• Create and establish Lead Generation program working with Channel Marketing teams in each of the different lines of business to grow the number of quality leads received by the partner ecosystem
• Conduct ongoing partner reviews to ensure current & new partnerships are aligned on strategy and profitable within each segment; track achievement of objectives, and ensure continuous improvement measures are in place by leveraging multiple platforms (Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation for Co-Branding, Incentives, Coop/MDF and LMS Platforms) to create useful reporting and dashboards to quickly analyze and identify partner status and health
• Liaise with partners to understand initiatives, solve issues, communicate needs, create synergies and forecast for strategic changes
• Recruit, build and develop a Global Channel Partner Program team to drive execution of program automation and operations functions
• BS/BA degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business administration or equivalent work experience
• 5-8 years of channel and partner management experience in a 2-step distribution go to market model
• Proven experience in creating, implementing and growing a global ecosystem of loyal and productive partners through multiple channels and segments including
• Proficient in all aspects of managing a global channel partner program including PRM, Salesforce.com, LMS, Loyalty platforms and Marketing Automation applications.
• Solid understanding of partner business models within a 2-step distribution model, specifically working with Dealers/Contractors who buy from a Distributor
• Ability to present and interface with customers, build relationships and enable channel adoption of new products, benefits and loyalty programs
• Strong business acumen & proven communication skills – ability to influence strategy while driving tactical program execution and translate concepts and ideas into compelling content across multiple stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience defining, motivating and driving change at executive level and across stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in marketing communications, digital marketing strategies, planning, operations, content and project management
• Willingness to travel 10% of time
• 10+ years of channel and partner management experience
• Proven experience working in B2B2C models