Udemy for Business is looking to hire an experienced global reseller manager who is proactive, achievement oriented and has a "can do" attitude. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to build the foundation for a reseller program at a fast growing and thriving company. The Global Channel Partner Manager will be responsible for establishing our channel partner program and managing reseller relationships. This team member will report to the head of business development and will have a quota target that aligns with our partners' revenue goals in AMER, APAC and LATAM.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Establish a comprehensive strategy and plan to arm our partners with the right tools and training they need to be successful.
- Centralize support and resources for the designated regions by updating and improving processes for partner qualification, recruitment, contracting, and Salesforce management.
- In charge of onboarding, ongoing enablement and training with support from the Sales Enablement team.
- Responsible for working with Product Marketing to localize customer communications such as marketing flyers, sales narrative, email templates, and social media posts.
- Set up the rules of engagement for resellers and our UFB sales team to follow in order to minimize and manage channel conflict.
- Own the deal registration process to approve or reject leads to ensure we are tracking partner sourced opportunities.
- Meet on a weekly or bi-weekly basis with each partner providing coaching, training and other support as needed.
- Host QBRs with partners and Regional Sales Leaders to review pipeline and progress against revenue targets. Ultimately this manager will be responsible for holding our resellers accountable for results.
- Meet regularly with our UFB Regional Sales Leaders to qualify and roll out new partnerships, enable current partners, in addition to addressing challenges together as they arise.
- Work closely with our Salesforce management team and Partner Ops Manager to create more efficiencies in SFDC related to how we manage and track our channel deals.
- Responsible for updating our partner marketing resource center. The manager will travel as needed to train our partners, attend meetings, and co-host events.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in channel partner management.
- Proven success and consistently achieved and exceeded channel revenue goals.
- Industry and international experience preferred.