5 - 7 years
Posted 155 days ago
Responsible for leading global Creative development, E-Commerce and digital sourcing activities for all divisions and affiliates. Leads in developing sourcing events and analyzing the supply market. Contributes to new supplier selection processes and developing and maintaining supplier relationships. Identifies corporate objectives and encourages internal functions to collaborate with each other and third-party service providers to create breakthrough, strategic operational capabilities that drive business outcomes that can result in real marketplace differentiation and competitive advantage. Manages vendor management function in the Marketing categories for Global or North American vendors, will oversee the vendor relationships with all service providers and ensure that they are meeting company expectations.
* Identifies all program level risks, issues and mitigation plans communicating / escalating all relevant items to the appropriate stakeholders
* Work with suppliers to ensure that existing services meet their service targets
* Be a driving force, inspiration and coordinator for continuous process improvements; help identify opportunities to increase efficiency and eliminate non-value add activities
* Set compelling strategies for these key categories and drive value with well executed plans addressing price, process and demand.
* Develop and implement indirect procurement strategy and savings in line with company strategy and procurement best-practices
* Oversees the development and execution of sourcing strategies inside managed categories including developing the plan to meet targets, managing to timelines and developing resource plans while maximizing effect spend under management
* Leads strategy in negotiating and executing contracts for Global and North American Marketing spend in agencies
* Develops relationships with senior executives from key suppliers and engages them in strategic supplier management for value creation and innovation
* Partner with the business to ensure that all appropriate marketing spend is optimized and that we are driving cost reductions with continuous improvement
* Manage all Global Creative, E-commerce and Digital spend to levels that are commensurate with industry benchmarks for a company of our size
* Optimize vendor management for key marketing vendors to ensure that the company is maximizing the relationships with these strategic vendor relationships
* Build strong relationships with all business partners and suppliers