NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Global Call Center Director to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage various Call Center segments and client projects concurrently, overseeing 200+ people between our East Providence, RI site and our overseas Call Center in Manila, Philippines.
- Manage Call Center operational activities to achieve target output and quality metrics set by client.
- Ensure proper staffing levels across segments and projects.
- Ensure agent training programs are successfully implemented and achieve client and internal performance standards.
- Manage relationship with client in area of functional expertise. Speak comfortably on reporting, analytics, and the success we are delivering tied to client service level agreements.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve the caller experience and client satisfaction through trends analysis, process improvements, automation and technology.
- Manage and motivate team members. Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, and feedback in person and remotely.
Requirements for this role include:
- You MUST have experience managing call centers and overseeing at least 100 employees.
- BA/BS required, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain.
- 10 years of progressive contact center management experience.
- Exceptional skills to influence in indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environments.
- Strong leadership skills to drive key performance metrics with a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Think strategically and translate objectives into action plans, anticipate risks and shift course to drive outcomes.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and not be afraid to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ and take on day-to-day tasks, providing additional support where necessary to deliver world-class customer service.
- Experience managing client relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Familiarity with medical and insurance-related terminology.
- Broad understanding of industry-applicable laws and regulations (e.g. HIPAA)
- Candidate must pass a comprehensive background check, drug screening and not be excluded from participation in federal or state health care programs, including but not limited to Medicare.
- 5+ Years of Call Center Management Experience with 100+ employees
Req ID: 46372