Req ID: 46372
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Global Call Center Director to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage various Call Center segments and client projects concurrently, overseeing 200+ people between our East Providence, RI site and our overseas Call Center in Manila, Philippines.
- Manage Call Center operational activities to achieve target output and quality metrics set by client.
- Ensure proper staffing levels across segments and projects.
- Ensure agent training programs are successfully implemented and achieve client and internal performance standards.
- Manage relationship with client in area of functional expertise. Speak comfortably on reporting, analytics, and the success we are delivering tied to client service level agreements.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve the caller experience and client satisfaction through trends analysis, process improvements, automation and technology.
- Manage and motivate team members. Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, and feedback in person and remotely.
Requirements for this role include:
- You MUST have experience managing call centers and overseeing at least 100 employees.
- BA/BS required, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain.
- 10 years of progressive contact center management experience.
- Exceptional skills to influence in indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environments.
- Strong leadership skills to drive key performance metrics with a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Think strategically and translate objectives into action plans, anticipate risks and shift course to drive outcomes.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and not be afraid to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ and take on day-to-day tasks, providing additional support where necessary to deliver world-class customer service.
- Experience managing client relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Familiarity with medical and insurance-related terminology.
- Broad understanding of industry-applicable laws and regulations (e.g. HIPAA)
- Candidate must pass a comprehensive background check, drug screening and not be excluded from participation in federal or state health care programs, including but not limited to Medicare.
- 5+ Years of Call Center Management Experience with 100+ employees