Line of Business Description:
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Global Business Services supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
- 3 year strategic planning and development.
- Proactively work with Sr. management to understand current and future needs and to develop an approach that will maximize analytical support during upfront strategy development and ongoing strategy execution.
- Perform extensive primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry or company for transformation projects, organization strategy, best practices.
- Responsible for coordinating centralized research and intelligence gathering.
- Leverage research data to build compelling storyboards & presentations for the Senior Executive audience.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts into simple executive level decks.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills, with ability to present output to multiple levels of management.
- Serve as an industry expert by providing latest trends, benchmarking, and best practices leveraging publically available external intelligence and internal resources.
- Use financial and quantitative data to substantiate in support of strategy design and execution.
- Identify trends and determine future looking insights and determine optimal ways of forecasting on assigned projects.
- Partner with Senior Executives to understand opportunities and challenges related to value achievement.
- Perform analysis on value proposition pipeline and provide clear status on progress and key areas of focus /improvement.
- Ability to drive key initiatives with GBS Sr Leadership Team.
- Maintain central repository of data, analysis and presentations to ensure consistent messaging on organizational strategy in various internal & external forums/ meetings.
- 4-7 years of consulting or similar experience
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good hands on experience in creating executive level storyboards
- Time and Priority Management
- Ability to think creatively to drive innovation
- Interpersonal and communication skills, work well in a team environment , able to work in diverse environments
- Skilled in Project Management , change management and change adoption
- Experience in influencing others
- Extensive exposure in both primary and secondary research
- Exposure to global clients & markets; multi-industry and multi-geography research
- Knowledge of advanced Power point, advanced Excel
- Extensive knowledge and exposure on data processing, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, statistical analysis
- Post graduate degreeMBA / engineering background diverse industry knowledge and exposure is preferred.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Manages a portfolio/ programs specific to corporate change initiatives that have significant and strategic impact on how the company does business, provides a product or service, or executes a function. Responsible for enterprise and/or line of business-wide, cross functional, high impact strategic initiatives by ensuring delivery of business outcomes from portfolioinvestments. Strong business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes. Responsibility for staff and budget. May serve as primary contact to Executive management for critical change initiatives depending on scope and impact of business supporting. Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources. Assists in achieving broad goals supporting corporate business strategy. Responsible for results delivery, risk management and strategy development. May or may not manage employees. Significant experience with managing large diverse programs and projects. Typically 5+ plus years of program management experience.
Job number: 19020371