- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing a strategic partnerships team.
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing internal and external partnerships.
- Master's degree, Juris Doctor degree, or other technical, business or law degree.
- Experience leading a distributed business development team.
- Experience working with complex legal agreements and the ability to understand complex technical products.
- Track record as a strategic thought-leader at a global technology company in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, or sales.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
About the job
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction withcomputing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Represent Google and lead directly some of the most critical product and business conversations withexecutives at other companies and industry bodies.
- Enable new products and feature launches, and improve existing products, through business development, strategic partnerships, and scaled/open partnering initiatives.
- Maintain relationships with partners, including resolving business, technical, legal, and policy issues, and serving as an internal advocate. Partner closely with regional Sales leads to help ensure our commercial product solutions are optimized for local needs.
- Develop effective working relationships at all levels of management within and outside Google, and drive product strategy through market insights and analyses.