Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* This position will manage the implementation of critical Supply Chain Business Continuity programs at HBT critical business sites. In addition, this position will include the role of HBT Incident Manager. Both initiatives are critical foundational processes that provide significant benefits to the business.
* The BCM program will provide the means for the business to prepare proactive plans to mitigate losses to assets and to our business revenues in the event of a severe external event like an earthquake or hurricane. Our Insurance companies expect HBT to have rigorous continuity plans in place. Our insurance premium costs and our deductible amounts will increase significantly if this program is not in place.
* The Incident Manager role is to be a facilitator during any significant events that require support for the duration of the recovery and restoration process.
* The position will work closely with the Director of SC Planning, Global Supply Chain Leaders, plant managers, HSE, IT, legal, risk management and insurance personnel in Honeywell
* This position will participate in cross SBG Business Continuity Management activities and programs to ensure compliance to corporate BCM objectives
* Work with Global Supply Chain Leaders, ISC Directors and plant managers to drive the implementation of the BCM program across HBT.
* Develop processes and systems to measure and monitor effectiveness of our BCM and incident management programs across HBT.
Project ManagementProcess ImprovementIdentify Risks & IssuesPartner with Project Leaderrs
YOU MUST HAVE
* 10 years experienceworking with a complex global supply chain organization with demonstrated results
*Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, information systems, or related business or technical field
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage complex processes and projects with multiple stakeholders and to use experience and judgment to understand and manage how projects and processes impact multiple steps in the global integrated supply chain and support functions
* Experience in manufacturing operations and plant management preferred
* Experience in managing cross-functional teams
* Experience presenting and interacting with senior managment
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage change
* Effective communicator: demonstrated ability to train, educate, deliver presentations, and influence at all levels of the organization
* Act with urgency – act quickly when faced with ambiguity. Get the facts that you can, and then move with lightning speed
* Gets results - can translate business requirements to system based solutions and implement to improve business performance
*Job:* Integrated Supply Chain
*Primary Location: Northford, CT ; Atlanta, GA
*Education Level:*Bachelor’s Degree
*Travel:* Yes, 25 % of the Time