Requisition Number: 70324
As a Global Business Architect Sr, you'll be responsible for the development and leadership of effective and efficient business processes. Incumbents provide leadership and drive strategic projects. This position will take strategic initiatives from concept to implementation, driving profits and cutting costs. Incumbents are equally comfortable with Customers, Senior Executives, technical teams and functional resources.
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
What you'll do at Insight:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Think and act strategically, anticipate future trends and envision the path to get there. Think three or four tasks ahead of a project's current status
- Challenge existing processes to ensure the best solution
- Drive and challenge functions on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Maintain current understanding of tools and toolsets in the marketplace, Especially the SAP S4/Hana family
- Works directly with Customers to drive requirements for changes to our service delivery
- Tailor approach to match level, culture, and other circumstances.
- Demonstrate ability to work across regions and functions to achieve results with minimal supervision and input
- Identify, remediate or streamline key pain points/process gaps (ID problem, Determine Plan, Facilitate the Plan, Drive the Implementation and assessment of Results)
- Manage multiple projects or programs to achieve the goals.
- Lead, Direct, and facilitate cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Communicate with and guide Senior Leadership on the status, progress, benefits, and challenges of strategic goals
- Align strategic goals of the Insight with the function goals and processes
- Create, Recognize and drive opportunities for improvement within the function to create efficiencies or improve results
- Analyze, assess and document the Return in ROI
- Identify and Engage other specialties (IT, Sales, Operations, etc.) as needed to achieve results
- Manage multiple process/system improvement projects simultaneously.
- Lead teams through business process analysis, requirements definition, problem solving, and change management.
- Identify the need for, plan and drive change management to ensure a seamless transition from existing processes to new processes.
- Mentor and train Business Analyst I, Business Analyst II teammates.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- BS/BA required with a concentration in a business discipline preferred.
- Must have 10+ years' experience in requirements definition, project management, change management and problem solving in a service business environment.
- Minimum 7 years' experience working with an ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Minimum 1-2 years working with SAP S4/Hana.
- Technical Services experience a plusus.
- Experience with process improvements across regions (e.g., North America and EMEA) within an organization required.
Other Pertinent Information:
- Highly articulate and professional in both oral and written communication, as well as presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills to achieve desired result needed.
- Must have broad business experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, customers, other employees a must.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to make effective and/or persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to different audiences.
- Must have successful experience with large scale global initiatives
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||