The Global Brand Manager (BM) plays a critical role in delivering one of the company’s top priorities by accelerating growth and profitability of a Category and Brands within a Sector. The BM will be responsible for key components of global brand foundational tools, including: segmentation; brand equity; brand architecture and defining and sharpening the global brand promise. Role includes business development and marketing reporting into the Global Marketing Director. Efforts will include global business analysis, deep consumer understanding and insight generation, strategic choices and commercial innovation/renovation in order to have a sufficient pipeline. He/she will work closely with the global cross-functional team, regional and lead-market local teams along with multiple agencies across the key priorities.
- Applies a deep understanding of consumer segmentation, category and brand drivers, and behavioral promises.
- Translates positioning into brand building activities. Evaluates impact to business and brand.
- Applies architecture pillars to define global innovation and a simplified shopping experience.
- Develops and carries forward brand’s story, visual identity and product models into future product and commercial program development.
- Analyzes and integrates diverse, multi-source data at a category, brand, business and customer level to make actionable recommendations.
- Leverages analytical assessments to set multi-generation strategic business plans. Tracks business progress.
- Leverage innovation pathways to create & deliver an initiative calendar based on deep understanding of category.
- Is the key driver for best in class programs to be adopted across regions and lead markets.
- Leverages brand building fundamentals and consumer research to deliver business building Commercial Program Programs (communication brief, idea, program design & execution.).
- Enables adopt and adopt of Innovation and Commercial Program best practices.
- Works with cross functional teams and agency partners to deliver on business objectives, brand plans and KC way of Brand Building.
- Role models KC values and behaviors taking accountability and ownership.
- Effectively communicates business recommendations, priorities and tradeoffs to key stakeholders to ensure team effectiveness and productivity.
- Ability to lead in a highly diverse team.
- Build talent with multi-functional team
- Bachelordegree. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, ideally in a top CPG company.
History of demonstrated success in:
- Business, brand and category analysis translated into recommendations.
- Insight development through deep consumer understanding.
- Brand positioning, architecture, visual identity application into product and commercial innovation.
- Marketing leadership of product and commercial innovation.
- Cross function and Agency collaboration and leadership.
- Clarity in communications (written and verbal).
- Ability to make simple recommendations and identify opportunities based on complex data.
- Able to collaborate with and influence diverse, multi-functional team.
- Demonstrates positive attitude in face of adversity to effectively progress work.
- Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly by obtaining information and identifying key issues.
- Drives personal accountability and tenaciously works toward meeting or exceeding goals.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) 15% of the time.