We are looking for a Senior Global Brand Manager, that will be responsible for the effective deployment of global strategies. You will identify investment and divestment opportunities to maximizing growth while meeting stakeholder expectations and champion achievement of marketing targets and sales key performance indicators in keeping with regional directions. You will also provide execution leadership across all areas of marketing to achieve short-term and long-term brand sales and profit objectives.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement innovative marketing strategies to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Prepare budgets and manage expenses to achieve company financial objectives.
- Develop a marketing plan to increase sales and profitability.
- Manage all marketing communications including advertisements, promotions, PR, and web marketing.
- Perform market research to identify consumer trends and competitive markets.
- Recommend new products or enhancements to the product team based on consumer trends.
- Assist product team in developing, improving, and launching products in the market.
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities for business growth.
- Develop best practices for operational efficiency.
- Develop business strategies for existing and new product lines.
- Develop marketing programs and global promotions to improve brand recognition.
- Manage all the marketing activities to meet established goals and timelines.
- Manage brand assets and maintain brand quality standards.
- Analyze and resolve any branding issues promptly.
- Supervise and train team members in their assigned job responsibilities.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing and/or sales in the pharma industry or related areas.
- You have strategic and tactical skills with attention to detail. The ability to effectively manage budgets, timelines, and multiple project priorities in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment.
- You have a can-do attitude, are forward-thinking and foster innovation and continuous improvements.
- You have a proven track record in brand management or sales execution and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player with a high degree of flexibility and outstanding stakeholder management skills with excellent cross-cultural communication and presentation skills.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.