It’s an amazing time to be a part of HP! As the world’s #1 manufacturer of printers and PCs, HP creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP’s PC division, the Workstations global business unit is looking for a Software Development and Artificial Intelligence industry insider who has shown they can lead global marketing, partnerships, and product management teams to launch cutting-edge technology solutions and marketing innovations. You’ll be guiding HP in one of our most rapidly expanding and strategic industry segments, and helping to define strategy and go-to-market plans for new products and solutions related this segment including Desktop and Mobile Workstations, and Virtual Reality. This is a highly visible role within HP and will be a major growth driver for the whole company, crossing over to multiple business units. This is your opportunity to get in while our AI foundation is still being built, and be an integral leader on the team that will grow machine learning technologies into a success story for HP.
Reporting to the Global Lead of Workstations Industry Segments, the Global AI and Software Development Industry Manager for HP Workstations will be collaborating with all-star teams of product management and marketing professionals based around the world and will be responsible for defining and driving strategic initiatives for the AI and Software Development industries.
This position will be a key customer and industry evangelist within the company, helping ensure HP is as relevant and engaging as possible to both internal and external audiences. Deep industry insights and key partner and customer relationships are mandatory, as are extensive expertise in both business and marketing. The Industry Manager must possess exceptional communications skills, combined with a strategic and creative mindset. They must can thrive in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, and possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for HP’s products and services.
- Lead strategy for AI and Software Development industries, working collaboratively with HP business units and other corporate teams.
- Develop world-class partner programs and initiatives in close collaboration with software and hardware partners.
- Capture voice-of-customer feedback and consult with HP business units on customer requirements and industry trends.
- Lead and host CTO and IT Decision Maker Customer Advisory Councils in collaboration with Product Management.
- Identify unique market trends and insights to inform customer-centric approach to Product Management, Product Marketing, and Worldwide Marketing.
- Develop tactical industry plans and see them through to implementation and completion.
- Assist HP in demonstrating thought leadership within the AI and Software Development industries, through industry partnerships and direct public speaking engagements.
- Manage budgets and exercise excellent judgement when it comes to identifying and negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Align worldwide marketing and regional sales and marketing teams to implement and accelerate execution of segment strategies.
- Assist Sales with identifying new customers and provide ongoing business development support.
- Company spokesperson at industry events for press interviews.
- Collaborate with other business units on cross-company initiatives.
- Develop and drive brand-building programs to demonstrate HP market leadership
- Ensure HP’s AI and Software Development industry marketing communications are relevant to the target audience.
- Serve as a key AI and Software Development leader and expert within HP.
- 15 years of experience in Marketing, Technology Solutions, and Product Management in a corporate environment, with a focus on AI and Software Development
- MBA degree from a recognized university.
- Broad network of global AI and Software Development customer and partner contacts.
- Deep understanding of artificial intelligence and machine learning workflows, and customer hardware and software requirements
- Exemplary leadership, subject matter expertise, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead, influence, and drive decision making across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Proven track record in working effectively across geographies to accomplish key business objectives.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with industry partners.
- Effectively and convincingly communicate ideas and objectives to executives of all levels.
- Experience defining global marketing strategy, managing budgeting process, overseeing tactical execution, and measuring KPIs.
- Knowledge of partnership contracts and process
Job ID 3025964